We are planning on holding our usual Father’s Day Shoot on June 20 & 21st. Our work party to prepare for Father’s Day will take place on June 13th at 10 AM.
In order to get ready for the shoot, we need to:
- Clean the clubhouse floors, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Mow the front lawns
- Lay out physical distancing marks (floor stickers, surveyor’s pegs, etc)
- Setup sanitizing stations
- Move extra birds down to the trap and skeet houses
- Paint trap posts
- Repair the bird trailer.
If you can’t help out with the labour, we would greatly appreciate donations of:
- COVID supplies
- Hand sanitizer
- Sanitizing wipes
- Surveyor’s pegs, field chalk and applicators, floor stickers, etc. to help us lay out physical-distancing marks.
- Other items the BC government may recommend as we get closer to Father’s Day
- General Cleaning Supplies
- Supplies to repair the bird trailer
- Roofing tar
- Expanding foam sealant and steel wool to exclude rodents and birds
- Plywood, screws, and other odds and ends we might need to find and fix any leaks.
Please use the form below to let us know what you can bring.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday June 13th starting at 10 AM. Once we have everything squared away, I doubt anyone will look askance if we sneak in some extra practice before the Big Day!
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the form below, or you can register with this button: